Be yourself. Be free!

Be yourself. Be free!

Translate

Donnerstag, 16. April 2015

It's birthday week!

I'm saying birthday week not because I love having birthday so much I want to celebrate for a whole week - but because there are so many birthdays this week. It was my bestfriends birthday on April 12th, my grandpas on April 13th, mine on the 15th and my sisster's tomorrow, April 17th. This is not only a very beautiful time spent together but also pretty stressfull. Still I had a great brithday which was also very relaxing due to the fact that all my guests will be coming over tomorrow and my sister and I celebrate a big party togerther!






Still I made a litte fully raw cake - which for me was the perfect idea for such a great sunny and warm day!




























Small Fully Raw Apple Pie:

  • Around 6 Apples
  • 3 cups cashews
  • 2-3 cups dried pitted dates
  • 1 cup dried figs
  • 1 cup mulberries
  • cinnamon and vanilla to taste

  1. Blend together mulberries, cashews, a couple of figs and around 1 and 1|2 or 2 cups of dates in a food proccessor. Feel free to adjust the amount of dates or nuts or add in water to consistancy and desired amount
  2. Press mixture into a cakepan. This should be the base for your cake
  3. Use two apples, the rest of the dates and figs and seasonings to blend (with water if needed) to create a creamy but not too thick caramell spread
  4. Slice the remaining apples
  5. Place apples and caramell on top of your base altering inbetween the layers
  6. Let sit in the fridge for at least an hour and enjoy <3

I made these for my bestfrined by the way - they tasted like heaven! Find the recipe here.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen