Be yourself. Be free!

Be yourself. Be free!

Translate

Montag, 13. April 2015

Banana Ice Cream Lasagna

Because why not?! Actually while I made this I felt so genious that I started to ask myself why I haven't thought of this anytime earlier! But as this was the first try I already found something to do better next time - which would be cutting it differently. Sounds awkward? It actually does make sense though! Did you ever eat something just in a different shape and it tasted totally different? Take pasta for example - taigatelle does actually taste totally different than fusilli or spaghetti. So talking about pasta we should make our way back to lasagna - ice cream lasagna - which by the way also tasted great the way I cutted it this time but next time I will defenitly cut it in small stripes which makes you taste the flavors way better! 




Banana Ice Cream Lasagna:


  • frozen bananas
  • Banana waffles (Basic recipe: 2 bananas, 1 cup oats, 1 cup liquid)
  • toppings
You can basically use any kind of ice cream, toppings, or waffle you want! This time I was making some banana waffles, let them cool and then rolled them out very flat. I made some nana ice cream in the blender and started with my lasagna. I used a waffle first then spread some ice cream and topped this with banana slices. Add a waffle next, more ice cream and more toppings. Continue until you run out of goodies! I also topped some blueberries and coconut. After you are done layering put back into the freezer to harden again. Next time I want to add in some chocolate and cookie crumble! Have fun and enjoy making and especially eating! <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen