Be yourself. Be free!

Be yourself. Be free!

Translate

Samstag, 11. April 2015

Back on track

So now that I am back from banana Island I am still not able to let go of all the great nanas! I just created a Banana Ice cream Lasagne for dessert tomorrow - so excited how this turnes out! Today I had a yummy chia-overnight oats-banana-chocolate mash for breakfast and it was sooo delicious that of course I wanted to share the recipe with you guys :)





















Chocolate Protein Overnight Chia Oats:





  • 1 banana
  • 1|4 cup oats
  • 1|4 cup chia seeds 
  • 1|2 cup water
  • 1|2 cup chocolate protein milk (Muscle Milk)
  • Hafervoll Bar and pomergranade for topping
Just mash all the ingredients and top with whatever you want to. I liked my favorite chocolate protein milk for you guys and the yummy Hafervoll flapjack! I was using chocolate hazelnut today and I really love all the natural flavors coming together <3


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen