Be yourself. Be free!

Be yourself. Be free!

Translate

Donnerstag, 17. März 2016

Spring sun, bright mood and crafting

The feeling when you wake up and the sun is up already is just not the same in spring as it is anytime else. After all these months of suffering in the grey and dark, cloudy and wet, the bitter cold freezing storms slapping your face for no reason at all - there is no better feeling than the soothing hug of a warm sunlight. You fall in love at first sight and on second you realize it is pretty cold still. This I did again this year - like I do every year - when going for a walk to have the first ice cream of the year with my bestfriend. In my ballerinas. No socks. 
No crying over here I shuld've learned my lesson last year, or even all those years before but it just feels a little more like spring in open shoes. If you are all the way honest you have to agree that spring is really overdue now in the middle of may. 


So anyways no cold can bring me down as long as the sun is up. And it was all day! So how to use all that energy - especially when I just cleaned everything when it was messy out still. So I worked out - sun right in my face - yeas I will just mention it in every single sentence - and then I got a little crafty.



Basically what I accomplished today is a project laying around for so so long now - you guessed it - I just needed a little extra motivation to start it. Basically it is not even a big deal but I was really happy about the outcome! May I inntroduce :


My sparkeling pillow backpack!


I always thought about how these backpacks are made. Like how is the chord supposed to go to make it work like the whole system is supposed to be?
Turns out there is no magic at all and actually making one of these is so simple you could bascially make them without any knowledge of sewing. Things are even on top of being simple if you use a pillow like I did.


Let me know if you are interested in a step by step introduction into the project - or any craft project in general!


























... and here is my delicious froyo!







.   .   .   time you enjoy wasting is no wasted time   .   .   .


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen