Be yourself. Be free!

Be yourself. Be free!

Translate

Montag, 7. März 2016

Blueberry muffins and other life goals

#125 - bake perfect muffins

In my whole entire life I've baked a ton of muffins. Healthy ones, unhealthy ones, baking mixes, homemade, cupcakes - the list goes on and on. Never did I rech the perfect muffin consistancy you know from starbucks etc. Never did I ever even get my cupcackes to grow further than the end of the muffin line. These babies I baked for my family and to take with me on competition day and look how awesome the look already! Plus: They are homemade and mostly healthy with no added sugars!

I used BakerByNature's recipe as inspiration and changed it here and there to my needs. I decited to use more oats next time to give them a little more bite :)

So now I can finally cross that off my life goals list !

... sorry for bad quality ...


Blueberry Muffins (makes 12):


  • 2 cups of any flour you would like to use
  • 1 cup oats
  • 1|2 cup almond milk
  • 1 cup applesauce
  • 1 cup soy joghurt or any joghurt you like
  • 2 eggs
  • splash of vanilla
  • 1 tbsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • a little salt
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1,5 cups blueberries
Whisk together all ingredients - and I actually mean all of them. No need to slowly add the wet or dry ingredients. I literally put all ingredients -except the blueberries- into a bowl while I was preheating the oven and mixed them up to a firm consistancy. Than I folded in one cup of blueberries. Devide the dough into 12 lined muffin tins. Make sure the tins are filled upo all the way to have a huge delicious muffin in the end. I used the remaining blueberries to top the muffins for a good look. As I really love the blueberry flavor I will probably use even more next time. Put into the oven at 200°C for 18 minutes and then turn down the temperature to 180°C for another 9 minutes. Let the muffins cool completely - or at least to a temperature that is good to handle, because we all know everything that comes out of the oven tastes best when still warm. Enjoy & share your muffins <3


.   .   .   you cen reach every goal   .   .   .

1 Kommentar: