Be yourself. Be free!

Be yourself. Be free!

Translate

Samstag, 5. März 2016

Chocolate cravings and other problems -

I am not the kind of person that is into fasting at all. I never fasted and actually I think I never will. If I feel like restricting myself in any sort of food I am capable of doing this whenever I feel the need. And I actually mean I am totally capable! Once when I was on banana Island I went out for dinner with my friends to a chinese all you can eat buffet and I filled up with bananas before we went, took one on the go and all I had that night was some rose tea. So when it comes to dicipline I do not really need a special occation to go after my goals. 

So totally out of that fasting frame I recently decited to not have any Ben & Jerry's Ice cream until my birthday which is on april 15th. Usually I am very good at keeping the promises that I made to myself and I got pretty far in the game this time as well but I am just having a really bad time which could also be because I am following way too many great food bloggers on instagram... just saying.. 

As some of you may or may not noticed - B&J currently brought out some new cookie deliciousness and I AM OFF THAT STUFF RIGHT NOW. I literally feel like an addict that needs his drugs. I even drove to the supermarket to have a look at the new B&J's and luckyly they only had the usual ones. In sale. Man am I good in training my strongness.

Anyways a girl has to satisfy her cravings so I am defenitly back to anything chocolate. Literally everything works but some forms I just prefer over others. As it got harder around here so find some silken tofu I felt really lucky in finding a place to buy it from today. Finding silken tofu means vegan mousse au chocolate in my kitchen. ASAP. Since this is one of my favorite and also as simple as delicious recipes I would like to share it with you guys -


...sorry for the bad quality...


Vegan chocolate mousse (serves only as 

           many people whom you feel like sharing with ... )

  • 1 Package silken tofu
  • around 5 Dates
  • 2 - 3 Tbsp baking chocolate 
  • optional : agave syrup
All you need to do is to obviously put all ingredients into a food processor. Once you got a firm cream your mousse still needs to rest at least one hour in the fridge. The more rest it gets the more firm the texture will become. I made different experiences with different sorts of dates. If your dates are very soft and sweet you won't have to use more than 5 dates. If they are dry and less sweet it is recomented to also use a splash of agave syrup, honey or any kind of sweetener if not even a couple more dates. If your dates tend to be really dry like mine I recommend soaking them in some water first which should make it easier to handle them later. Enjoy your sweet and rich in proetin snack. <3

Please let me know if you are also interested in my vegan Mars Bar recipe whom I topped the mousse with.


.   .   .   never forget that all sides of you are your chocolate sides   .   .   .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen