Be yourself. Be free!

Be yourself. Be free!

Translate

Samstag, 2. April 2016

When suddenly your sister starts reading your Blog ;)

As I promised my sister I would give her the recipe to this quick and simple breakfast or whatever time snack idea I finally got to write down everything on blog. Regarding the long list of ingredients you have to admit though that this defenitly is a complicated recipe! I'm just kidding. There is nothing more simple and yet delicious as a bisquit roll. Plus as I mentioned before you can have it whenever you are craving something sweet and cakey ;)


So here you are, the recipe for my delicious Bisquit roll, my love:

Bisquit roll (Serves one because you would not want to share) :


  • 3 eggwhites
  • 1 egg yolk
  • 30g protein (can substitude for regular flour, coconut flour or grated nuts)

  1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
  2. Stiffen eggwhites in a seperate bowl.
  3. Mix together the flour and eggyolk and slowly add the beaten eggwhites. Add in a little sweetener of your choice if you have more of a sweet tooth. I personally don't think it is neccessary!
  4. Spread as thin as possible on a baking sheet and place in the oven for about 13 minutes.
  5. Meanwhile you can prepare your stuffing. I like to stuff mine with fresh fruit and greek joghurt mixed with mashed banana. Sometimes All I do is PB&Banana - you can seriously go crazy with your stuffing!
  6. Once your Bisquit is done - remove it from the oven and let it cool down a little before filling and rolling it.
  7. Enjoy your sweet and delicious snack! <3
Extra tipp: If you leave your dough unsweetened you may also try to fill your roll with savory goods like sauteed vegetables or deli meat!






.   .   .   respect everyone   .   .   .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen