Be yourself. Be free!

Be yourself. Be free!

Translate

Dienstag, 31. März 2015

Out with the old in with the new.

There should be some time to introduce myself to you guys! 
I am Jana, almost 19, from Germany. 
I just got my matrix and now I am heading off to rule the world! 

...Just kidding. 

Obviously I am not doing all the crazy stuff you could ever imagine but I do what I love and I do what I can do best - I cook. Of course that is not all that I do currently but it takes plenty of my spare time to be honest.... and basically I wouldn't want it any other way. 

I would like to study nutrition as soon as I am able to start college so right now I am practising what I love most - learning about food and nutrition.

I myself changed a lot these days and so does my lifestyle. Today was the first time my mother and I went to the local weekly market to buy some fruits and veggies and I must say I am so impressed. I used to always look for local foods in supermarkets but there is no better choice than buying from your local farmers. Just have a look at our great variarty of goods:




So as much as these fruits and veggies are shining as much do I want to shine from within - which is why I eat those - duh! I feel like finishing school is a very fresh start for me and does make me shine a little more so now I am working to keep that sparkle up and make it grow day by day.

To have some space in the fridge for all the new goods I needed to make so space which ended in a great leftover mix baked deep dish!



Veggie Deep Dish bake (Serves 4)

  • 1 packet Tofu
  • 4 Eggs
  • 1 cup plain yogurt
  • seasonings ( I was using salt, pepper, red bell pepper powder, chive, garlic)
  • Veggies of choice, I used:
    • leftover potatoes (around 1|2 cup)
    • 3 scallions
    • 1|4 cup corn
    • 1 red bell pepper
    • 1|4 white cabbage
    • 1|4 cup peas
    • 1 yellow onion

  1. Preheat oven to 200°C and grease baking dish
  2. Cut all the veggies and mash together with crumbled tofu and remaining ingredients
  3. Pour mixture into pan and bake for 35-40 minutes
  4. Enjoy your healthy leftover meal <3





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen