Be yourself. Be free!

Be yourself. Be free!

Translate

Mittwoch, 25. März 2015

Tropical Noodles

So what's for lunch I asked myself and I'm telling you - I'm just all about that zucchini lately. Searching through the fridge I found half a mango et viola: Lunch is going to be slightly tropical today!

As I felt like my platter looked to green I added a little red as well - eat the rainbow <3


Tropical Noodles (serves one small portion)
  • a handful spinach MusclePasta (I'm using this brand)
  • half a zucchini
  • 3 Scallions
  • 1 cup of chopped mango
  • 1|4 cup avocado
  • Seasonings to taste (I am using: LemonPepper, Cilantro, Curry)
  1. Spiralize your zuccini and toss into a pan with a little oil. Meanwhile cook your Pasta until it reaches desired consistancy.
  2. Blend together the white ends of the scallions, avocado, mango and seasonings. If you want the sauce to be less creamy feel free to add a little water.
  3. Throw the noodles into the pan next to the zucchini and toss with sauce. 
  4. Add to plate and garnish with green ends of the scallions, tomato and chilli flakes if you'd like to. You could also add different toppings like chopped walnuts or roasted pine nuts.
  5. Enjoy your green meal <3
Please keep in mind that this recipe only serves a small portion. If you are very hungry feel free to add more pasta and|or zucchini! There will be a lot of sauce so you will not have to worry about the amount of the sauce. Have fun cooking!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen