Be yourself. Be free!

Be yourself. Be free!

Translate

Freitag, 27. März 2015

Learning by doing

This morning I felt like tyring something new. We all should try something new every once in a while, right?! So I wanted to create a simple waffle recipe and you should know - I have had some trouble with our new waffle pan here and there. So it was not really a big surprise my new batter did not turn out totally great to bake but man - it was totally great to taste!




Lemon Puppyseed Waffles (makes 2 belgian waffles)


  • 1 cup oats
  • 1 banana
  • 1|2 cup greek yogurt
  • 1 tbsp lemon
  • 1 tsp poppyseeds
  • 1 tbsp chia seeds
  • dash of baking powder
  • 3|4 cup of water (to consistency)
  • Blueberries
  1. Mix all ingredeients except blueberries
  2. Fold in blueberries and bake in buttered waffle pan
  3. Enjoy if not falling apart :D <3

I will let you know when I made the perfect recipe - until then keep on reminding yourself - you will only reach success if you stand up one more time than you fell down! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen