Be yourself. Be free!

Be yourself. Be free!

Translate

Freitag, 2. September 2016

Fresh and tropical summer salat

Well hello fitfam!

Summer has finally reached us over here at Germany so we might as well use them two days to make a lot of nicecream, cold berry refreshers and what would summer be without salads? I seriously don't eat anything else at all around summertime because to be honest - it's so damn hot I don't even want to think about warm food! So as soon as I came back from my last trip I decited to make a not-so-boring-salad. Apparently this actually-very-simple-salat turned out to be a damn-this-tastes-so-good-salad! So here I am - the nice person you know, sharing my new favorite salat recipe!

I actually wanted to go for pineapple instead of mango but all the pineaplles at the store just looked to unripe for the little sweet tooth girl I am. I defnetly think this was a great idea, still if you would prefer pinapple go ahead, try it and come back to leave me a comment on how it was!

... sorry for semi-very-bad-quality...

Tropical Summer Salat (Serves 2-3):

  •  1 small can (160g) Corn
  •  1 bound spring onion
  •  1 salat heart (or any other salat you prefer)
  •  1 mango 
  •  4 celery sticks
  •  200g peas ( I was using frozen ones)
  •  8 slices chicken breast
  •  1-2 Tbsp greek jogurt
  •  1 Tsp mustard
  •  a splash of apple cider vinegar and one picklewater
  •  seasonnings to taste

  1. Chop up all your ingredients as finly as possible. The key to this salad is that everything is very small, that way you catch a lot of flavor in one bite!
  2. Drain your corn and mix it in with all the other ingredients.
  3. Mix the ingredients for the dressing seperatly. I was using salt, pepper, red onion, garlic powder and salat greens to bring in a little spice. Also I added a splash of lemon.
  4. Bring everything together and have yourself a delicious meal!



.    .    .    enjoy the sun, have fun    .    .    .


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen