Be yourself. Be free!

Be yourself. Be free!

Translate

Mittwoch, 7. September 2016

Blastyourmacroswiththesepancakes

I am not often impressed. Even less often by Pancakes. To be honest I literally gave up o that topic... After trying it over and over to find -not even a perfect- maybe just a well working pancake recipe, that could also be halfway healthy, macrofriendly and with most protein possible - I JUST GAVE UP. Over and over I ended up with some sort of sad looking doughball in my pan - which I still wanted to eat - because I thought 'c'mon just 'cause it's ugly it's not going to taste shitty...'

Well... it did taste shitty. And the topic pancakes was well done for me - never again. I satteled for Waffles. These needed a lot less attention, you just pour in the freggin dough and wait for the pan to do it's job! Anyways waffles are just pancakes with abs, so that defenitly worked for me!

Just until last night happened. I literally have no idea what it is that remotivates me to try and have some pancakes. Well this time I was probably just craving them reeeeeally bad. Unfortunaty I was also short on my protein that day, having eaten a large percentage of carbs all over...

Thanks to the internet I scrolled around and found something that I would defenitly call 'The Unreal Recipe'. After all them fails I had to account I was a hundred percent sure this would never - ever - work. So I had to give it a try. 

Don't you dare judging me on my logic! It got me where I am today!

You might be guessing it - this giant single serve pancake which I got by deviding the ingredients by two was perfect! Perfectly well tasting ( allthough I gotta admit it defenitly does not taste like the sweet and sugary original - but for latenight cravings that will fit your macros it will do ;) , perfect consistancy and great size! It baked more than well and I almost had no work with it. The only con was that it turned dark very fast but that - I gotta admit - was my fault anyways.

You might have not been getting around noticing that I am mentioning the macros a shit ton of times. Well, attentively you! Are you ready for these? Well I'm gonna throw them at you anyways:

1 serving: 185cal 5.5 carbs 0.3 fat 33.2 protein!!

So if you - just like me almost every night- are a little short on your proteins by nighttime, you should defnitly try this! the great thing about pancaks is that you can top them with whatever you desire. This way hitting your fat or carb goals on the midnight snack isn't going to be hard either. I myself topped this little friend with some PB2 and crunshy homemade chocolate-nut muesli!



So enough of the talkig I am going to finally hit you up with the recipe for these beauties:



Single Serve Pancake:


  • 50g greek jogurt
  • 2 eggwhites
  • half  a scoop protein of your choice
  1. Heat up your pan while you are whisking up all ingredients.
  2. Bake your pancakes to the desired - or even undesired- golden brown color
  3. Enjoy your treat <3






.    .    .    Free yourself    .    .    .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen