Be yourself. Be free!

Be yourself. Be free!

Translate

Dienstag, 13. September 2016

Birthday Boy Pancakes!

After a not so full month of work I decited to come home for a little - plus - it is my dads' birthday toay! I am more than glad I got off work today for being home to celebrate with my family. After numerous tragic events lately, it was a good vacation being surrounded by my loved ones those!

Anyways we got to make great memories again at my aunties birtday last week and are fully in for all the preparations to celebrate daddy's tonight! What's inertnationally the best way to celebrate anthing? Right. Food!

Currently we prepared numerous salads, garlic butter and bread to have with our BBQ goods tonight! So most of the preperations were done already early in the morning. 

Talking about the early morning we need to talk about them pancakes! As I am a well known foodie at my house of course I was in charge to create something special, tasty and by the way healthy to have for breakfast. Well ... no problem ;)

Luckily I already wanted to try a new pancake recipe - do you see how I am slowly overcoming my anxiety towards pancakes? Aaaaaaaand it turned out to be amazing! Perfect consistancy, perfect sweetness and look at them macros girl! 

This recipe I am showing you I found at Kais' Instagram - he does an amazing job at cooking and baking, I simply love his recipes!




Pancakes (feed around 3-4):

  • 3 eggs , 2 eggwhites
  • 150g quark
  • 180g oats
  • 60g protein
  • 3 bananas
  • 1 pck baking powder which I forgot and it still tasted great
  1. Blend together all ingredients, add some liquid if you feel like you have to and bake them out in a slightly greased pan.
  2. Enjoy a stack of pure deliciousnes! <3


.    .    .    it's always someone's birthday   .    .    .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen