Be yourself. Be free!

Be yourself. Be free!

Translate

Montag, 30. November 2015

Delicious wraps

Am I bananas or what? Okay I think I've made my point about how much I love bananas - but this time we're talking about what's around my bananas! Start your day right with some delicious selfmade wraps which are so easy to make. So read along and find out the delicious recipe you can pair with any kind of topping (cheese was really good too!)




Basic Wrap Batter (makes about 6):

  • 3|4 Almond milk (or any milk you like)
  • 1 small Apple
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 cup flour
  • 1|2 cup water
  1. Put apple in a mixer with water. Puree until it's a firm texture without crumbs.
  2. Mix together all ingredients and let sit in the fridge for at least one hour but best over night.
  3. Pour batter onto pan and flip wrap as soon as air bubbles apper underneath the surface. 
  4. Top with any desired topping and enjoy!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen