Be yourself. Be free!

Be yourself. Be free!

Translate

Freitag, 28. August 2015

Burger Waffles

Am I seriously the only oe who can never decite on what to eat? Do I feel like waffles? Burger? Chicken? ANYONE? Nope?! Oh..



Burger Waffles

  • 1 cup mashed potatoes 
  • 1-2 Eggs (to consistency)
  • 1|2 - 1 Cup oats (again to consistency)
  • Herbs and Seasonings
  • 1|3 cup cheese (either parmesan or cottage cheese)
  • Burger Toppings of choice:
    • Chicken Breast
    • Tomato
    • Cucumber or Pickles or both
    • tomato paste
    • balsamic vinegar
So first - if you start off by using potatoes that are not mashed yet like I do you have to pre- cook them which ist easiest if you just throw them into the microwave for a couple of minutes. The time depends on your microwave - I have a special potato programm but I usually keep them in there until I can pierce them with a fork easily. Let them cool for a bit.

  1. Mash your potatoes or just go from scraps.
  2. Mix in the Eggs and Oats until you get a thick, yet creamy consistency.
  3. If you feel like your batter is too dry mix in some milk of your choice.
  4. Add in the cream cheese and all seasonings you desire - As I like to have my savory waffles really tastful I love to add in a lot of seasonnings like salt, pepper, bell pepper, onion, garlic and oregano.
  5. Bake like regular Waffles.
  6. Top with anything you want. I highly recomment my version of pulled chichen breast, Tomato paste, dill pickles and balsamic vinegar!
Enjoy!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen