Be yourself. Be free!

Be yourself. Be free!

Translate

Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2015

It's been a while...

Sorry dear internet - I know it's been too long now! I've been having a lot of stuff happening around me and life was all crazy and what not. But I am back now with not one but two cute breakfast ideas in a Jar for you! So please enjoy and be sure I am very sorry for not posting in so long!

 Protein packed Banana Overnight Oats

  • 1 Banana
  • 3|4 cup water
  • 1-2 tbsp chia seeds
Mix and let sit in the fridge overnight stirring 2-3 times before going to bed.

I filled the cup with a leftover pumpkin muffin - let me know if you want the recipe - some cottage cheese and topped it off with some blueberries.





Kiwi- Chia Mousse


  • 2 Kiwis
  • 1|2 cup water
  • 2tbsp chia seeds
Mix and also let sit overnight. This mousse makes a perfect pair mith some fresh mango. I also added some cottage cheese and popped amaranth seeds.



So if you are having a lot going on just like me at that very moment these are some great ideas to have a simple quick breakfast in the morning and I can not stress enough about how important eating breakfast really is!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Danke für die Rezepte! Ich nehme mir mein Frühstück immer im Glas zur Arbeit mit, da sind die beiden perfekt dafür. :)

    AntwortenLöschen